Dr. Soper loves working with children and adults, creating beautiful smiles that give each individual a lifetime of confidence. He truly loves the joy in peoples’ eyes when they first see their finished smile and the confidence they show when they walk out the door to meet their friends and colleagues. His professional peers have recognized his level of excellence by nominating him numerous times to Seattle Magazine and Seattle Metropolitan Magazine as an outstanding orthodontist.
- Dr. Soper grew up on the southern Oregon coast and graduated from Walla Walla University in eastern Washington.
- After graduating from Loma Linda University School of Dentistry in southern California, he practiced as a general dentist for two years alongside his father in southern Oregon.
- Thoroughly enjoying the esthetic/cosmetic dentistry portions of dentistry in private practice as well as appreciating the value of excellent bite mechanics, he returned to Loma Linda University for advanced education in orthodontics.
- Dr Soper earned a Master’s degree in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, and a Certificate in Orthodontics in 1999. His Master’s Thesis was conducted in cooperation with faculty members at the University of Washington and Loma Linda University in the area of stability of teeth after orthodontic treatment.
- Dr. Soper loves to travel — explore history, architecture, culture throughout the world. He loves to SCUBA dive and any escape to the warm sun. When at home he is a “foodie” both preparing and dining. He loves to make pasta — from scratch!
- Dr. Soper is a member of the American Association of Orthodontics, American Dental Association, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontics, Washington State Dental Association.
- His continuing education includes extensive coursework in esthetic/cosmetic dentistry, occlusion (bites), and implant dentistry (reconstruction for missing teeth) and he believes that continuous updating in education and technology brings his patients the best that orthodontics and dentistry can provide today. You will love Dr. Soper’s personal nature and openness to new concepts, technology and how they apply to you.